1. Have an accredited counselor in the program;
2. Have a research project (10 to 20 pages - Arial font 12, spacing 1.5 - including abstract, introduction, objectives, material and methods and work schedule, unbound) to be developed as dissertation or thesis in common agreement with the advisor. The project must be delivered printed, and in electronic version in pdf recorded on CD or DVD and signed by the candidate and supervisor;
3. Present to the Program two letters of recommendation from renowned researchers in the field of Toxinology;
4. Present proficiency in the English language (TOEFL IBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language - Internet-based Test) - 60 points - valid for 2 years, TOEFL ITP (Test of English as a Foreign Language - Institutional Test Program) - 500 Points - valid for 2 years; IELTS (International English Language Testing System) - 4.5 points - valid for 2 years);
5. Present proficiency in the Portuguese language, if applying for grants from CNPq or CAPES, through International Programs;
6. Copy of the diploma or certificate of completion of the undergraduate course or a Master's degree certificate for Doctorate students.